Monday, July 28, 2014

Prayer. - 7/28/14

Prayer. - 7/28/14

It has been way too long since the last post. I am going to keep this one brief! I am tired, but doing well! The internship here at church is going really well! I need to get back to work, but I would ask you, the reader, to pray for me. Yes, I need prayer. Crazy, right? Who do I think I am asking for prayer...! 

I need prayer to get the job done! I have a lot of work to do with this internship! This week, specifically, I'm teaching on Roman Catholicism (Which I know nothing about) for our Wednesday night Bible Study. And, I know I'll have other teaching obligations. Also, I will be meeting with a bunch of people this week. I am incredibly nervous about that! I have never been great at just hanging out and having lunch with someone, so this will be a challenge! The next big thing is my class for school! I am way behind and need to finish it in two weeks! I am getting ready to come back to FL! These next two weeks will be crazy. I know, there are others who need prayer more than I need prayer. I know that this is not that big of a deal, but I would great appreciate it, if you would be so willing, to pray for me! 

Hopefully, I will post as to how I've been doing in the next couple of days! A lot has happened!

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment