Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sun, Mon, Tues 6/8, 6/9, 6/10 - Graduation

Sun, Mon, Tues 6/8, 6/9, 6/10 - Graduation

Sunday – This is my last Sunday at my church here in FL. Because of it, I was scheduled, when previously was not, to sing on the worship team. The service went well and I said goodbye to several people. Later on in the evening, some friends and I planned to go to a evening college service where they were going to play my video testimony. However, less than an hour before, I received a text saying that the video was not finished. The church is 45mins away, so I decided not to go. But those same friends came over anyways and we watched Brave.

Monday – I flew home today. I flew home in order to be at my sister’s graduation from high school. Over the past few years, our relationship has grown and it was wonderful to see her graduate from high school! She received honors. (Something that I did not achieve in high school) I am very proud of her!

Tuesday – My sister and friend had planned this beforehand, but we were going to surprise our Mom with a birthday lunch. So, our friend came over and took my Mom out for coffee. My sister set up the house and I went out to pick up some hoagies for lunch. The first two places I went to were shut down, but fortunately I found a new place that had amazing hoagies! Went home, finished cleaning and setting up the house. My mother was surprised! It was an amazing success! Normally, when that sort of thing happens, namely, surprise parties or the like, they end up being unveiled beforehand. Or, there is a hitch that makes it less than what I expected. Usually when that happens it is because I was the trying to cook the meal and, for the record, I’m not a great cook. Anyways, afterwards some friends and I went to play tennis, then almost got kicked out of McDonalds for being too loud. (I would not normally distinguish McDonalds as being a restaurant of such class that laughter would disturb the sanctity and tranquility of the other patrons, but apparently this McD’s was held to a higher standard) Later, I went to my old workplace, Saxby’s coffee. It was good to see a good friend who still works there. I worked on my message for Wednesday. Finally, I went out to Applebees for late night ½ price appetizers. (A fantastic deal for college students)

(This was pretty straight forward. I feel weird just talking about my day without some other explanation or comment, but this will have to do. Please forgive me!)


Thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment