Saturday, May 24, 2014

Friday 5/23/14 - Bold coffee, Beaches, and Ballet

Friday 5/23/14 – Bold coffee, Beaches, and Ballet

Today, I slept in (What a common occurrence…).Then, went to Starbucks to work on school work. Next, I went home and was lazy. Finally, some friends and I went to the beach! Totally spontaneous, but entirely fun! A good friend also began to teach me the basics of ballet. It was a lot of fun! I truly enjoy dancing! (The lessons on ballet will continue)


Yesterday, I posted about loneliness. I didn't really have a great answer on how to combat loneliness. One of the ways I proposed was to be out and with friends. Well, that happened today. I got out and went to Starbucks, then went to the beach with some really good friends. (For the record, it does help. It is not the only or final fix for loneliness, but it helps) For the longest time, I always considered myself as an extreme introvert who disliked people, didn't want to talk with people, didn't want to be around people, and so on. I’m almost positive that in the last couple of weeks that I totally debunked that myth. There are certain aspects of introversion that show themselves, but also extroversion. I enjoy time by myself where I can think and process. However, there are also times where I really want to be out with friends, laughing and enjoying life together. I don’t think I’m unique in this. There are, I’m guessing, others who would categorize themselves as both. I can, with full honesty, thank God for making me this way. Sometimes I wish I more of one or the other, but that's silly; He made me this way and this way is in His image. There is not much more I could do to make myself "better".   

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment