Monday, May 26, 2014

Sunday 5/26/14 - Praise God!

Sunday 5/26/14 - Praise God!

Well, this is a momentous occasion! This blog has been up and running for an entire week! It's a little crazy to think about. My thoughts for the world to see up for a week. But anyways, life continues.

The post for yesterday could be argued to be the start of today's as well. Seeing that I was up until 4am, some of my thoughts from yesterday apply for today. I woke up, still saddened, but lesser than before. I did not go to Sunday school, but I did go to the main service at my church. Beforehand, I went to McDonalds and listened to a message from Matt Chandler entitled A Theology of Struggle. At church I saw a bunch of people. I was surprised because normally when I feel like this I choose to avoid people, but it was good. Good to see them and talk with them! This was the last Sunday before our youth director left for the air force for 5 weeks, so we all said goodbye. It felt odd because I am stepping into his role for 3 of the 5 weeks. Later, I played football with some friends from another church. Finally, I spent the rest of the evening at home where I watched a ton of Netflix and worked on my message for youth group. 

Continued from yesterday, I did not feel well when I got up. Not sick as in a cold or the flu, but depressive moods and stuff. Awfulness, essentially. All I could do was pray. Pray for deliverance from this. The wonderful thing is that it worked. God was gracious to me and the fog lifted from my eyes. Praise God!

Thank you!     

No comments:

Post a Comment