Friday, May 30, 2014

Monday 5/26/14 - Good Friends!

Monday 5/26/14 - Good Friends!

Today was fun! I was up really late, so I slept in. Then, I have a lesson in ballet. (Now, let me clarify. I'm not planning on becoming a ballerina. I enjoy dancing and I'm taking these lessons to get a better understanding of the basics of dancing and to better strengthen my ability) Next, I spent hours at a friend's apartment. Helping them pack at times, and working on my message at others. These two are some of my closer friends. I will miss them when they leave for the summer. Later, after helping them move some of their belongings, we watched a movie. 

I praise God everyday for my good friends! I think of these two, but they are not the only friends I have. I think of the ones who I can call at any time or text when I need something or need prayer. I think of the ones who will give great advice on problems in my life, and of the ones who are amazing at listening. I think of the ones who have been there for many years and, until one of us passes away, will always be there. I think of when we've laughed and laughed for hours about nothing. I think of the ones who will sit by my side during some of the most difficult times in my life. Praise God for friends!

Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment